Suppliers’ Night 2019
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
El Zaribah Shrine
552 N 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008*
(South of 202 loop on 40th St. behind the Frito Lay Distributor building.)
Reserve a Booth: Click Here.
Registration for Customers & Contacts: Click Here.
Set-Up: 1:00—3:00 PM Enter through the North door for set-up*
Education Session: 2:30 – 3:30 PM (One Session)
Expo Floor Hours: 3:30—6:30 PM
Tear Down Times and Rules: You may not tear down your booth space before 6:30 PM. Tear down is from 6:30 PM until 7:00 PM.
Post Event Happy Hour: Held at the Aloft Phoenix-Airport, just a mile away.
The Aloft Phoenix-Airport is offering rooms for $119 a night (excluding taxes, etc.) Get your reservations in early as this is based on availability. The post-Expo Happy Hour is also being held at the Aloft Phoenix-Airport. They provide a shuttle service from 4 a.m. to midnight each day and can take you to and from El Zaribah Shrine where the Expo will be as well as to Airport. Reserve your room HERE. You can call (602) 275-6300 for more information.
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
The Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North is the hotel closest to the event venue. The hotel provides a 24-hour shuttle that can take you to and from El Zaribah Shrine. To learn more about Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North and make your hotel reservation, please click here. You can also call 602-306-2323. At the time of this publishing, the hotel price per night was $220.00. No special discount has been arranged.
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport
The Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport is 1.1 miles from the El Zaribah Shrine. You can take the PHX Sky Train® from the airport right to the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport. The hotel does not provide free shuttle service to the Shrine, but they do have a preferred customer arrangement with the Shrine that affords discounted rates. (The Shrine’s preferred customer number is 786809531. ) At the time of this publishing, the hotel price per night was $134.00. To learn more about The Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport and make your hotel reservation, please click here. You can also call (855) 729.6011.
Parking and Entrance
- Vendors– North Entrance: Vendors have access to convenient parking on both the North and West sides of the building. Enter through the North doors for set-up.
- Attendees– South Entrance: Attendee parking is on the South side of the building with registration at the South Entrance.
- East Entrance CLOSED: East parking is reserved for the Shriner’s. Please note that the East entrance will be locked.
What Is Permitted?
- Educational and sales collateral
- Samples, other food products, giveaways*
- Instruments and equipment
- Booths must have the appropriate personnel for the entire duration of the event
*Note: If you plan to hand out samples of your product, you must fill out the form provided HERE . After you sign it, return it to the Cactus Section IFT at firstname.lastname@example.org to acknowledge your acceptance of the rules and regulations. All requests will be automatically approved upon your signature.
Click HERE to download Food & Beverage Sample Authorization Request
What Is NOT Permitted?
- Decorations on ceilings, painted surfaces, columns, fabric, decorative walls (no adhesive decals)
- Nothing is allowed on Shine Auditorium Walls
- Activities or loud noises that disturb other exhibitors
- Solicitations, interviews, or distribution of literature outside of the confines of your booth space
- Your display may not be placed in the aisle.
Food & Product Samples
If you plan to hand out samples of your product, you must fill out the form provided HERE . After you sign it, return it to the Cactus Section IFT at email@example.com to acknowledge your acceptance of the rules and regulations. All requests will be automatically approved upon your signature.
Click HERE to download Food & Beverage Sample Authorization Request.
All booths will have an 8 foot table and two chairs. Waste baskets will be spread throughout the room. Please note that only tabletop displays are allowed. Freestanding booths and displays are prohibited.
Vendors can choose their spot during reservation.
Exhibitor-provided door prizes are encouraged. Cactus IFT will choose and announce the winners.
Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellations on/or before December 31 will receive 100% refund. Cancellations from January 1 – March 15 will receive 50% refund. There will be no refunds after March 15.
Exhibitor badges will be picked up onsite in the registration area.
Shipping Direct to Venue
- Material handling fee must be paid in advance through Eventbrite registration HERE
- Shipment target date is Monday, April 8, 2019
See EL ZARIBAH SHRINE DRAYAGE INFORMATION below for specific instructions!
- Bring your own return shipping label (it must have a barcode)
- Pay the materials handling fee in advance through Eventbrite registration (coming soon).
- It is the responsibility of the exhibiting company to contact their carrier and make arrangements for pick-up directly from the show site.
- All exhibit materials must be removed during tear-down. Any exhibit materials remaining at the conclusion of tear-down are considered abandoned and will be disposed of.
- Note on outbound shipment about estimating weight and number of packages returning: The shipping company will only charge based on what you actually ship.
Shipping Label – Inbound
El Zaribah Shrine
552 North 40th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85008
Office 602-231-0300 x24
|ATTN: Cactus IFT Suppliers’ Night
Show Date: ________________________
Booth # _______ Vendor Company: ______________________
It is recommended that exhibitors carry All-Risk Insurance covering your materials against damage, loss and all other hazards from the time of shipping to returning from the show. This can usually be done by adding “riders” to existing policies. Exhibit Services, Inc. and most freight carriers have very limited liability if any responsibility for your shipments or cargo.
Please ensure that your shipments are covered by your insurance policies.
Artwork for Advertisements
(For those purchasing advertising)
Program – FOUR artwork files are needed:
- Black & White JPEG (300 dpi or higher)
- Color JPEG (300 dpi or higher)
- Black & White High Resolution.EPS.
- Color High Resolution.EPS
Slide Show – Two options:
- We can use the above Color JPEG, or,
- You can send an additional JPEG with a more simplified ad for easy reading in the slide rotation. It should be horizontal in orientation to maximize the space available in the slide view.
- Full Page = 8 x 10 1/2″
- Half Page (horizontal) = 8 x 5 1/8″
- Half Page (Vertical) = 3 7/8 x 10 1/2″
- 1/4 Page = 3 7/8 x 5 1/8″
- Slideshow ad = 10 x 5 1/2